CONNELLS Archives

August 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"C.Wolf" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:30:41 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: Dede Davis <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, August 16, 1999 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: atlanta

> --- "C.Wolf" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > Per TicketBastard:
> >
> > 99X WINDSTORM PRESENTS
> > THE CONNELLS
> > * * *
> > VARIETY PLAYHOUSE
> GOD!  Well, folks, I am obviously WAY out of the loop, here.  Sorry for
> falling down on the job like this.  Good show, Cheryl and Kevin.
> Anybody else wanna make me look bad?;)

I didn't even know there was a "loop" any more;  I only found out about the
Atlanta show from a friend who thought that might  be the weekend that I'll
be in town, and that I might be interested.  (It isn't and I wasn't....)  In
any case, should I stumble on any other info, I'll either keep it to myself
or  pass it on to someone more "appropriate" for posting.  Sorry for the
presumption on my part.

"I know my place in this...."