CONNELLS Archives

October 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 00:18:00 -0100
John Davidson wrote:

 > Since we're on the subject of Bootlegging & trading tapes, I think it's
 > important to say that people trading should make a concerted effort to
 > collect everything the band releases as well.  If you are a big Connells
 > fan (or whatever band you trade), you should own all their albums before
 > you go out and trade their shows.  They are all good! Trading should
 > augment your collection, not be the focal point.

John's pointing out something important here, at least I think so.

How many are interested in making a "collection" of the recorded shows Connells
have made? It would be great if we could arrange some kind of list with all
their shows and then those who are interested could get their copies.

Does this sound interesting to you? I would be delighted to copy tapes for
people who would like shows with the boys, as long as I don't have to buy all
the tapes myself. :)

.jbn.