CONNELLS Archives

July 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Greg Whitten <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 13:41:16 -0700
Hello,

I noticed there is a movie coming out titled "Arlington Road" that was
directed by Mark Pellington. Isn't this the guy who directed the
"'74-'75" video? And isn't he friends with the band?

Also:

> "Seven"......  Cotton Mather!

It was great to see Cotton Mather get a mention on this list. Their
most recent CD, "Kontiki," is really quite fantastic, I urge you all to
seek it out, especially if you like your music with a heavy dose of the
Beatles. Their other two CDs, "Cotton Is King" and "The Crafty Flower
Arranger," are worth the time too, though harder to find. Anyone
interested check out http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palace/3217/

Greg