CONNELLS Archives

August 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
William Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 1995 23:32:22 -0400
I feel not unlike a lemming...

I'm 24...to be 25, on August 22nd, just in case anyone wanted to buy me a
gift.  (No, I hadn't planned on holding my breath waiting for the presents to
start piling up.)
I'm a 1992 graduate of Averett College, in Danville, VA, with a BA in
English/Journalism/ Communications.  (And, no, Melissa, I'm NOT doing
anything with my life!)
I've been a fan of the Connells since "Boylan Heights" was released, and I
still remember watching the videos for "Scotty's Lament" and "Over There" on
"120 Minutes."  (Ah, those were the days...)
As far as some of my other favorites band, well, the Barenaked Ladies are
certainly up there.  The Greenberry Woods are also quite good as well.
 (Blatant plug:  Check out their new album, "Big Money Item," cos it is, as a
matter of fact, brilliant!)  Pretty much anything with a good pop hook to it,
I love.  My favorite artist of all time, however, is... boo,
hiss...Morrissey.  With or without the Smiths.

WILL HARRIS