CONNELLS Archives

October 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kevin Ring <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 13:37:55 -0500
> I have to say at the outset that I was simply overwhelmed by the entire
> experience of this weekend!!!  Thanks goes out to so many people:  Tracey
> Dittoe -- the best ride companion I could ask for

I think this may harken back to that money exchange I commented on before
the show :)

what a great 2 nights... I've seen them play around here lots of times, and
I don't think I've ever seen two more incredible shows... the emotion
surrounding saturday night made it even better... I don't think what had
happened really hit me until after we left the club and I knew the night was
over...

my friend with the shirt will be glad to know that his shirt has made it
into so many people's "connells memories"

it was great to meet everyone... hope it can happen again someday soon...
can't wait for the tape of the show...

take care everyone

kevin