CONNELLS Archives

July 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Angela Spring <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 14:29:08 CDT
>The Connells have just been confirmed to perform at this year's "World's
>Largest Block Party" on Saturday, July 17 in Chicago.  The tentative set
>time is 7:15 pm.  We'll send another update with ticket info on Monday.

Please update us as soon as someone gets more info...ticket price and
directions would be fabulous.  Does anybody know off the top of their head
how long it takes to get to Chicago from Evansville, Indiana????

Angie  =)
Angie Spring
http://homepages.msn.com/TimesSquare/angie_lu/

"Violence isn't a solution.  It's a problem, not a solution.
Let it go."  --Doug MacMillan as Linus Tate, "Bandwagon"
WUEV is LIVE on the Internet.  Check it out!
http://cedar.evansville.edu/~wuevweb/netcast