CONNELLS Archives

June 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 08:31:53 -0500
While we're all waiting for the new August release from The World's
Greatest Rock Band, here's a question to consider:  What is The
Connells' "signature song"?  You know, kind of like a trademark,
the one that is really closely identified with the band.

This does not necessarily have to be the same as your _favorite_ song.

Example: Tony Bennett and "I Left My Heart in San Francisco"
(standard disclaimer: the use of Tony Bennett as an example does not
imply any Tony Bennett fanhood, or lack thereof, on the part of the
author).

My personal choice would be "Fun and Games".

How about it?

--Steve