CONNELLS Archives

October 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
david smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 15:08:42 +0000
Last chance to meet up before the DC show and get some free promo
stuff.  Anyone on this list that cant go to the show on Wed at the 9:30
club, and wants a poster, a postcard,  and some coasters, can e-mail
me, and I'll send you one for free.  (the stuff i mentioned yesterday
will
be given out at the show) :

>>About 25-30 or so WFAD posters (same as the album cover)
>>about 500 WFAD drink coasters
>>2 Fifth Fret CD5s
>>1 George Huntley solo singles
>>1 promo-only t-shirt
>>1 New Boy video
>>25 post cards.
>>asstd, stickers and TVT merchandise
>>
>>and possibly 2 free tickets to the show.

in addition to that stuff, there are also a few 8x10 glossies, and
a "74-75" CD5.

david