CONNELLS Archives

September 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dede Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 16:33:35 -0700
Tracey Dittoe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I don't think it's supposed to be a secret (at least I hope not--if
> so, I'm blowing it all big-time!) that the next single is set to be
> "Soul Reactor", to be released to radio on Sept 14th.  Get ready to
> call your local radio stations yet again!
O.K., this is addressed to all of y'all, not just Tracey.  Now, I love
you all (and you know I mean it!), but anyone who got one of those TVT
compilations just *has* to have known all along that "Soul Reactor"
would be the second single off "Still Life".  I mean, come on--all the
other selections are the singles off their respective albums.  I kept
thinking all those "Wonder what the next single's gonna be?" posts
were tongue-in-cheek.  My score of being right 80% of the time remains
untouched.;)
==

Dede
"Out of boredom/ I decided/ I'd get with it"--MCC