CONNELLS Archives

April 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 14:32:09 EST

<< Hi all,

 Sorry to mass email but I figured that there was a good bet that someone
 from Chapel Hill would know about this band.

 Jenny Anykind is playing tonight in Austin and I just wondered if anyone had
 any recommendations/non-recommendations about this band.  They received good
 reviews from the Austin Chronicle so I just wanted to know if anyone had
 heard them.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks.

 Brink

Just played here in Raleigh at Humble Pie to a decent crowd....heard good
stuff about them.