CONNELLS Archives

July 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dede Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 23:14:23 -0400
--- [log in to unmask] wrote:
> ....so basically what you're saying, is that the one friggin connells
> show that i could possibly drive to is on the ONE day that my band
> has
> had a show booked for a month and a half...wonderful....DAMN
> IT....now
> the next thing i'm going to find out is that they're playing in new
> york
> or new jersey the week i'm going to georgia to see r.e.m....someone
> kick
> macmillan in the ass for me, would you??  this is too much to
> take....DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT!!----sandi

Aw, c'mon, Sandi!  If you guys are opening, you can let the rest of the
band load out and you can...oh, wait, how far is it from NJ to DC?  I
guess you couldn't get there in half an hour, huh?

Everybody in the DC area, you have GOT to go to this show!!!  Not only
will you see the guys doing new material, but you will also see the
FABULOUS Mayflies USA!!!!  These guys rock like it's going out of
style.  I was hooked the first time I heard them.  And they're terrific
guys, too--Dave the drummer is as big a 'Nells fan as I've ever met!

Depending on my financial situation, ya just might see *me* there, too!
 Only 14 shows to go!!!
===
Dede

"Just by chance, maybe not more,
We can touch what we live for."--Scott Miller