CONNELLS Archives

September 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ethan Straffin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:32:49 -0700
Randy Simmons writes:
>         Can someone send me the address that you have to use to "trick" the
> Connells Web site into
>         letting you actually see the site rather than a "still life"
> background??!?!?!?!!!!

Jeez...the webmaster still hasn't added one simple </TABLE> tag, even
after several of us mentioned it to him/her weeks ago?  Talk about gross
incompetence.  Can't really be doing much for the site's effectiveness as
a promotional tool, can it?  Maybe a few more emails to
[log in to unmask] are in order.  In the meantime, you have two

1) Use Internet Explorer, or, if the cure sounds worse than the disease ;)

2) Access the site via
        http://www.theconnells.com/indexno.htm

Ethan