CONNELLS Archives

July 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Erica Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 11:19:43 -0400
Having just returned from Raleigh-wood, the land of hot record stores, trees
and bad radio, I'll also include what got me through RDU and Pittsburgh
airports....

Home CD:
1)Beatles Anthology #1 (disc 1)
2)Aimee Mann "I'm With Stupid"
3)The Pogues "Rum, Sodomy and the Lash"

Discman:
*John Hiatt "Slow Turnin"
*Glory Fountain "Blame Love" (Local Chapel Hill band. Lead singer Lynn has an
amazing voice. This group would probably love their sound. Mitch Easter
produced and played drums (some tracks). Seek this out!
*Connells "WFAD" (dig that dripping cynicism)
*Tom Waits "Closing Time"

-Erica