CONNELLS Archives

February 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lee Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 21:07:15 EST
<< >> Folks,
 >>  Ok, normally I wouldn't get involved, but when it comes to a nice
 >person
 >> getting flamed for doing nothing more than revving up discussion on
 >a list
 >> that's been pretty lax lately, I feel I have to step in. >>

This is so appropriate. The listserve is here for discussion of the Connells
and their music, not silence. It seems good to have words , doesn't it ?
Sometimes silence isn't golden.

As for flaming people , I could understand if it was for a good reason, but to
flame Cheryl for a perfectly good post sucks the big one. Cheryl is one of the
most  dedicated fans I've had the pleasure to meet on this list, and she does
a good interview too.  :)

So...............does anyone know what the cover of the new CD will look like
? I know "Brown" will be the first song on the CD, and they're thinking about
releasing "Crown" as the single, but that's about it.

Flames to me ( lee ), please.