CONNELLS Archives

July 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cheryl Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 17:52:51 -0400
Moments ago, I scribed without doing all the appropriate research:

> I've just read on another listserv that The Connells will be appearing at
> the 9:30 Club in Washington DC, on August 22, along with the very cool
> Mayflies USA.  The url for the club is http://www.930.com;  there's no
info
> available there as of this moment.

Now, the very cool Mayflies USA webpage indicates that this show is on
Saturday 8/22/99.  But the 22nd is a Sunday, and someone has just posted to
the Audities list that the date is the 21st.  (Which is right?  How the #%@*
should I know!)

In the interest of accuracy, please revise my previous post to read:  "The
Connells will be appearing at the 9:30 Club, w/ the very cool Mayflies USA.
It will surely be in the evening, on a date in the month of August that is
uncertain but which will certainly become more apparent as time goes on."