CONNELLS Archives

September 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robert Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 21:15:07 -0400
Set list:
     Started w/ Hey You and the show ended with Motel, which was really
weird, becuase the crowd seemed to be shocked by that ending...Then the
came out for the encore and ended the 1st encore with Stone Cold, and
George came out and sang Lay me down, which the last timeI saw them in
Wilmington, NC (1996), they did the same...
     Ziggy's is a great place to watch the band, because the stage is
not raised, so Doug was having fun near the end of the show sitting
right next to the fans and "allowing" them to touch him.  The had much
more energy at the beginning of the show than the lat time I saw them at
the NCMA show, but the NCMA show was soooo much better....Next time I
see them will be on the 25th at the Duke Homecoming show...hope to
see/hear at leasst some list members there.

     Robert

Robert Anderson
1512 Echo Road
Durham, NC 27707
(919) 489-5739

"I am a firm believer in the power of a ruling class,
      especially since I rule."      -Randall, from 'Clerks'