CONNELLS Archives

March 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Barry Summer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 1996 18:39:06 -0500
Art, thank you for your time and efforts in this TREE venture. YES, I am
very interested, and I could send blanks and return postage, or make
tapes as I have two machines. One question, though, as I'm a bit confused.
I originally thought you meant a video tape, while I see others making
references to dual deck machines for audio.

In any case, I can copy audio and video and am interested either way, but
a clarification of FORMAT may be in order. Thanks again.
Barry Summer