ECONCLUB Archives

October 2006

ECONCLUB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 21:24:30 -0060
‘The very thing!’ said the Jew. ‘Bet will go; won’t you, my dear?’This command was accompanied with a kick, which sent the animal to the other end of the room. He appeared well used to it, however; for he coiled himself up in a corner very quietly, without uttering a sound, and winking his very ill–looking eyes twenty times in a minute, appeared to occupy himself in taking a survey of the apartment.How long they might have sat and looked at each other, in a state of uncertainty not the most pleasant of its kind, it is difficult to guess. It is not necessary to make any guesses on the subject, however; for the sudden entrance of the two young ladies whom Oliver had seen on a former occasion, caused the conversation to flow afresh.‘What are you up to? Ill–treating the boys, you covetous, avaricious, in–sa–ti–a–ble old fence?’ said the man, seating himself deliberately. ‘I wonder they don’t murder you! I would if I was them. If I’d been your ‘prentice, I’d have done it long ago!
 , and—no, I couldn’t have sold you afterwards, for you’re fit for nothing but keeping as a curiousity of ugliness in a glass bottle, and I suppose they don’t blow glass bottles large enough.’‘What are you up to? Ill–treating the boys, you covetous, avaricious, in–sa–ti–a–ble old fence?’ said the man, seating himself deliberately. ‘I wonder they don’t murder you! I would if I was them. If I’d been your ‘prentice, I’d have done it long ago, and—no, I couldn’t have sold you afterwards, for you’re fit for nothing but keeping as a curiousity of ugliness in a glass bottle, and I suppose they don’t blow glass bottles large enough.’

Dear, Econclub
American trading corporation is looking for responsible  employees.

COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
FlowerLand International is an american trading corporation.
We specialize in all kinds of flowers, decorative plants and greenery that can be used for home or office/business.

CAREER POSITION:
This is an entry level opportunity in the field of financial services.

EMPLOYMENT TYPE:
Part-time employment.

REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYEES:

- Basic knowledge of credit principles, financial services and operations.
- employee must be honest, responsible and dedicated.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously along with meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Having no problem with the authorities.
- Having a functional bank account. Company account is an advantage.
- Having a mobile phone.
- Having a deep desire to achieve financial success.

SALARY:

$30 000-$60 000/yr

ADVANTAGES:

- No sign up fees.
- No investment needed.
- Covered expenses.
- Illness\disability friendly team.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume in a TXT, DOC, RTF or PDF format.

Please send us your resume to [log in to unmask]  ========================================================

‘None of your mistering,’ replied the ruffian; ‘you always mean mischief when you come that. You know my name: out with it! I shan’t disgrace it when the time comes.’‘Well, well, then—Bill Sikes,’ said the Jew, with abject humility. ‘You seem out of humour, Bill.’