EDT440 Archives

June 2004

EDT440@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michele Dickey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michele Dickey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 20:56:49 -0400
Greetings

Since we are nearing the end of the course and thus far the Miami
web-situation has proven to be fairly stable I'm going to add another
option for submitting your documentation.  You may submit it as an email
message-- not a file attachment, but as an email message.  If you choose
this option, please type your information as an regular email
message.  Also, if you used the template and/or if your WebQuest is one
long Webpage, try to copy and paste a version beneath your documentation
information.  I've had a report from one student about having difficulties
with faxing documentation to the Ed. Psych office.  This hasn't been a
problem in the past and I'll try to track down the reasons why is was a
problem today, but if you like, you can use email.  Keep your fingers
crossed that there are not major technical difficulties with the UDS servers:)

I'll be mailing course evaluations soon, so if you haven't sent me and
email with your address-- please send it asap.

md

Michele Dickey, Ph.D.
Educational Psychology
Miami University