EDT440 Archives

December 2005

EDT440@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Pete Messer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pete Messer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 02:36:24 +0400
Hi, I am Mellisa
I am manager of Russian reseller company Bookie company
http://www.bookie.ru/
Our company need US partners for dropshipping.
We buy electronics in usa and ressel for our clients in Russia
We have contracts with US resellers  but unfortunately this resselers not supporting
shipping to other country then US.
If you are interested in cooperation we offer the following conditions
 You will receiving packages
 We have own USPS account we will pay for shipping to russia and  email you shipping label
(you need print and put on box)
 You will go to USPS store and ship package to russia within 1-2 days
we will pay  money for your work via paypal or via western union:
Small packages and letters  - - 30$ per package
Normall packages >5 lbs- 50$ per package
Our partners ship about 10-15 packages per week
If intersted in partnership please email me: [log in to unmask]