ENG131A Archives

October 2011

ENG131A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Trisha Houser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ ENG131 Section A (Prof BrittonHarwood) Fall 2011
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2011 21:37:45 -0400
When Mak wasn't punished harshly enough for stealing the sheep, it was just one more thing to show the hypocrisy in the story, and in everything we have been reading so far. I feel like its a theme of the class. Characters constantly say one thing, promise one thing, and then do the complete opposite or don't follow through. This particular scene is just another piece of evidence about the hypocrisy in this play.

Sent from my iPhone