ENG131A Archives

October 2011

ENG131A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stephanie Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ ENG131 Section A (Prof BrittonHarwood) Fall 2011
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 20:54:22 -0400
One thing that we brought up in class that I wold like to talk more about is where does Mac go in the Second Shepard's Play? One moment he is being thrown up into the air by means of a blanket, and the next the other Shepards are off to follow what this singing angles said. Does Mac die? Does he remain on the floor? What is the significance of him no longer being part of the story? Is the a reason why this happens?