GRADCOLL Archives

February 1997

GRADCOLL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University Graduate Student Collective <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 20:03:30 -0500
hey all-
well this has been a long time coming here.  at our little meeting a few
weeks back i said i would forward a copy of all the subscribers to the
list to everyone.  i finally figured out how to get an official list so
here it is:

subscribers to GRADCOLL as of 2/21/97

[log in to unmask]           Steve Heffron
[log in to unmask]  Carol Callahan
[log in to unmask] Bobbie Rooney
[log in to unmask]      Priscilla Dyson
[log in to unmask]      Scott Lyons
[log in to unmask]       Ray Pence
[log in to unmask]      Dave Price
[log in to unmask]       Rich Cook
[log in to unmask]     Jill Swiencicki
[log in to unmask]  G. Aled Ganobcsik-Williams
[log in to unmask]  Greg Harris
[log in to unmask] Joetta Heidorn
[log in to unmask]  Douglas Reichert Powell
[log in to unmask] Pegeen Reichert Powell
[log in to unmask]     Kevin T Mahoney
[log in to unmask]     Malea Powell
[log in to unmask]             David Sholle
[log in to unmask]      Betty Kossik
[log in to unmask]       Cui WanTao
[log in to unmask]  Lisa Michele Stulberg

sorry this took so long.

well, now i guess we should talk a little bit about where to go from here.
until out next virtual meeting...

kevin