GSCA Archives

February 2008

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Robinson, Valerie O. Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 19:40:45 -0500
Lara, let's try to get everything done tomorrow for the national black, I am sure the air fair will not last too long, hopefully we can get eveything taken care of tomorrow after the CSP event.  Valerie