GSCA Archives

September 2006

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kidada Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 05:42:35 -0400
The Oxford Family Resource Center is having a Back to School Clothing Fair
on Wednesday, September 20th from 1-4:30 pm.

We are looking for volunteers to help with the event. We know with
schedules you may not be able to assist the entire time, but any time you
have would be appreciated. We are asking for at least a block of 1 hour.

Please contact me by Friday, September 15, 2006 so we can make a schedule
and fill you in on the details. You can send an email or call the number
at the end of the message.

For those that have a requirement or a desire to fulfill community
service, participation in this event will apply.

Kidada Robinson
Family Studies, Masters student
GSCA, President
513-529-2362