INNISBRK Archives

May 1997

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Paul Slaggert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 19:06:32 -0400
At 01:52 PM 5/5/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Sender:       Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
>Poster:       Alyssa Barnes CONED <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Information requested on ROI
>
>Would be interested in information to support Return on Investment for
>various types of Contract Training courses, soft skills, ie. customer
>service, team building, negotiations, etc.
>
>Alyssa - we are holdong a two-day workshop on July 29-30 here in
Cincinnati.  It will be led by Jack Phillips - one of the guru's in the
field of ROI analysis.  We are partnering with one of our clients in an
attempt to add enrollments and keep cost down.  Registration fee is only $500.

Let me know if you want more detail.

Paul
----
Paul J. Slaggert
Director,
Cincinnati Center for Management and Executive Development
Director,
University of Cincinnati Executive Program