INNISBRK Archives

February 1998

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jim Beck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 09:57:59 -0800
I have been requested to lead a new program in our Division of Continuing
Education at San Jose State, and have accepted the new position of Director
of Extended Studies effective March 1, 1998. .In my new position I will be
developing innovative degree programs,primarily for adult learners. I will
be in contact with many of you after March 1 to discuss Credit based
programs at your institutions.I am not sure at this time of my future
participation in the Innisbrook conference.. My thanks to all my personal
and professional friends from the Innisbrook conference  for your
willingness to share from your hearts,as the Professional Development
programs at San Jose State are reflective of many of your professional
contributions .I look forward to keeping in touch, and will provide you with
a new snail mail address,and phone as soon as they are available.