INNISBRK Archives

May 1996

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Ann E. Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 1996 10:54:58 -0500
We offer a Business Administration Certificate Peorogram
(non-credit).  It consists of 6 courses (Principles of Management,
Principles of Marketing, Communication in Organizations, Business
Accounting, Business Financial Management, and in integrative
course--Business Policy).  The courses are 28 contact hours each and
are taught by the faculty of our Business School (full professors,
highly randked by student evaluators).  The focus is strategic but
not directed solely at small business owners.  Let me know if more
information would help.

Ann E. Williams
Diredctor Professional Development Programs
Georgetown University