INNISBRK Archives

December 1997

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Elisa Smith Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 15:15:52 -0800
Just wanted to let you know that as of January 5, 1998 I have accepted a new
position outside the university.  My new position is with the YWCA in San
Diego as Director of Leadership and Advocacy.  My last day at SDSU will be
December 19, 1997.  Thaqnk you for all your assistance and good luck in the
future.

ESP