INNISBRK Archives

December 1997

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Francine Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 17:31:43 -0500
Hi, Bob,  I offer non-credit programs and can help you with your questions
regarding staffing, enrollments and program offerings.  Please call me at
(401)232-6203.  I'll be in the office all of next week.
Francine Fink, Director
Bryant College, 1150 Douglas Pike
Smithfield, R. I.   02917