INNISBRK Archives

March 1997

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bric Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 20:20:17 -0500
From the TRDEV-L listserv comes this opportunity:

Date:    Thu, 27 Mar 1997 04:43:49 -0500
From:    "Adrian Kendrick by way of [log in to unmask] Victor Lin"
Subject: looking for the following training program

List members, I am looking for the following training.

12 Global service Sales people with SunService are
interested in attending a 2 to 3 day course on:
MIS Fundamentals and Mainframe Fundamentals.

Am interested in length of course(s) content, ability to
change the information to suit our special case, and of
course cost. Not the 30,000 ft level rather the practical
applications of selling into this environment. Delivery
sometime in May, either could be delivered on either coast.

Respond to [log in to unmask]
or 408-276-2122 fax 0633.

Bric Wheeler