INNISBRK Archives

February 1997

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Ralph D. Elliott" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 1997 09:28:37 -0500
HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST TO YOU. PLEASE RESPOND
DIRECTLY TO DICK ANDREWS AT THE ADDRESS LISTED. DICK IS A NOT A MEMBER OF
THE LIST SERV. THANKS

Date:    Tue, 4 Feb 1997 13:46:32 -0600
From:    Dick Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Looking for Customer Service Training Leads

I'm looking for leads and recommendations for customer service training
sources, courses, and videos.  My organization provides a full range of
administrative and human resource management support to a Federal
agency.  Our support organization is geographically dispersed among
three centers.  We are looking for training options and opportunities
that would be included in an overall customer service training strategy.
I've seen flyers on and have previewed a number of the current videos.
What I need now is some real world reactions to and recommendations on
some of the products and approaches that might offer the greatest
potential to a public sector support organization.  Please respond
directly to me by phone, fax, e-mail or snail mail.  Thanks!

--
Dick Andrews
Training Officer, U.S. Geological Survey
P.O. Box 25046, MS 603
Denver, CO 80225
303-236-5900, ext 346
Fax 303-236-5926
Ralph Elliott, Director
Professional Development/Continuing Education
Clemson University
343 Sirrine Hall
Clemson, South Carolina 29634
Phone: 864.656.3983
Fax: 864.656.3997
EMail: [log in to unmask] (notice there is only one "t" in Elliot for the email
WWW URL:  http://hubcap.clemson.edu/~elliot/Sales.html