INNISBRK Archives

May 1997

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kathy Arney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 08:52:56 -0400

>Having just sent another "list your seminars at our WWW site"
>message, maybe it's time to ask the question:  What kind of business,
>if any, are you getting via the WWW/Internet "advertising"?

We have developed a web site for our national videoconferenced Executive MBA
program and have a good percentage response compared with our other
advertising methods (newpaper, magazine, radio, billboard).

Feel free to check it out at www.execmba.com

Kathy

>Can inquiries/business be catagorized?  Are you aware of any increased
>exposure?  Does it seem to matter?
>
>We're early in the commercialization of the Web, and our business
>wouldn't be expected to be a leader in return on Web presence, but
>maybe there is activity from which we all could learn.
>
>Just a thought...
>
>Bric
>
>Bric A. Wheeler, Director
>Center for Management Development
>Richard T. Farmer School of Business Administration
>Miami University, Oxford, Ohio  45056-1675
>     Voice:  (513) 529-2132;  Fax:  (513) 529-6992
>Net: [log in to unmask]; http://www.muohio.edu/~wheeleba/

Katherine E. Arney, C.A.
Office Manager
Queen's Executive MBA Programs