INNISBRK Archives

May 1997

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Virginia F Mee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 1997 18:10:01 -0600
Hi Rosemary.  We have several insruance programs at the Management
Institute.  One course is preparation for people to pass the Chartered
Property and Casualty exam.  One is for Associate in Risk Management.
These would probably be already available in your area.  I also work
with American National Property and Casualty Company and they have
an extensive internal program.  Jerry Neville is my contact there and I'm
certain he would be willing to talk and share with you.  He is out of town
this week.  Let me know if you would like to talk with him and I'll get you
together with him. v.mee###  P.S.Hi!