INNISBRK Archives

July 1997

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
PAT ALEXY <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 13:12:20 EST
Dear Innisbruck Friends,

I'm back from my year long career development leave. Finished the
coursework and passed the comps so I'm now officially ABD and sending
greetings to all of you! In my absence, Rowan College is now Rowan
University--look what happens when you go away for a year. . .

Have received information from a Wyncom-type organization called
WorldView Productions. They are doing a live satellite broadcast on
Nov. 12 featuring Lester Thurow, John Naisbitt, Faith Popcorn, Don
Tapscott and Don Peppers--moderated by Marshall Loeb. They're calling
it Future Day--The Business Seminar. The financials are different
than Wyncom, and there is more risk involved, but a bigger payoff. Is
anyone doing this? We're trying to find out if we should spend any
more time looking into it, and I wanted to check with the Innisbruck
group for feedback.

Hope to hear from you all. Missed ya.

Best regards,

Pat Alexy Stoll