INNISBRK Archives

May 1996

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Catherine Pratt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 1996 15:28:59 -0800
The Pacific Lutheran University School of Business in Tacoma WA, is
excited about creating a network for entrepreneurs/business owners in the
Puget Sound area.  PLU plans on offering corporate members the opportunity
to network, present business plans, focus on business problems (i.e.
marketing, sales, inventory control, etc.), and sponsor key note speakers
on various topics of interest.  We are interested in similar
entrepreneurial or new business oriented groups throughout the country
that may have ideas, suggestions, or any other useful information.  This
includes membership fees, the number of members, activities, and so
forth.  We hope to benchmark successful entrepreneurial continuing
education to help us successfully bring together entrepreneurs/new
business venturers in our area.
        If you provide such a service, belong to such an organization, or know
how to reach one, please contact PLU at any one of the following addresses:

email - [log in to unmask]
phone - (206) 535-8102
or write to PLU, School of Business, Tacoma, WA 98447 (attention Chad Balcom)