INNISBRK Archives

August 1997

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bridget Smalley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 15:20:34 CDT
I am hoping that someone can help me.  Our client is currently is the
process of merging with another company and would like to expose its
mid-level managers to pertinent issues on mergers.

We are lookings for a speaker on the subject of Joint
Ventures/Alliances/Mergers.  The session is designed to introduce
participants to the rationale, pitfalls, and process issues involved
in using joint ventures/alliances, mergers and acquisitions to
enhance business growth and market entry.

This person must be available on November 3, 1997 from 8:00am to 5:00 pm.
 Please reply to [log in to unmask]