JOURMAJR Archives

September 1999

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Linda Crider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Journalism Majors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 20:03:41 GMT
Miami journalism grad Courtney Pelz (May 1999) has been hired as an editor
at The San Diego Weekly.
She reports that "It's kind of like Everybody's News or City Beat but it's
brand new and geared toward
the 18 to 35 age range."
She does the editing and page layout and writes a story or designs an ad
here
and there.
She reports that "It's an awesome job, the day just flies by. I'll look at
the clock and it will be 5:30 and I get off at 5.
Congratulations, Courtney!
If you'd like to personally contact Courtney, her e-mail is