JOURMAJR Archives

April 2018

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
James Tobin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Tobin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2018 09:03:51 -0400
Folks:

I think you all know the bittersweet news that Dr. Campbell will step down as chair of Media, Journalism and Film at the end of this semester.

We’d love to have you join us at a get-together to celebrate his work on behalf of all of us, faculty and students alike, on Wednesday, May 16, from 4 to 6 pm, in the Heritage Room of the Shriver Center.

It’s not exactly a secret, but best not to talk with him about it, just so he can be surprised by the size of the crowd that shows up. I know he’d love to see as many of you as can possibly make it, even if just to drop in.

Best,

James Tobin