JOURMAJR Archives

April 2007

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Natalia Josifovic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:21:22 -0400
Dance Theatre is looking for one or two people to fill the position of
newsletter editor. It is a semesterly publication which goes to alumni.
This is an on-campus internship which you will receive credit for. I have
been the editor for three years now and can tell you it does not take much
time out of your semester and you will become an expert at InDesign. It is
an excellent resume and portfolio builder! A dance background is not
required. Please contact me if interested at [log in to unmask]
Thanks,
N. Tammie Josifovic