JOURMAJR Archives

October 2008

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Justine Timoteo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Justine Timoteo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 11:25:48 -0400
It's me again, telling you one last time about a great event today!

Today(Tuesday Oct. 7th) at 4 pm in Bachelor 337 (the Reading Room), SPJ is
inviting all of you take "An Olympic Look Back." Cincinnati Enquirer
reporter Dustin Dow and photographer Jeff Swinger will recount their
coverage of the 2008 Beijing Olympics as the only two Ohio journalists to
make the trip. Come join us as we travel to China through description and
photos, telling us the stories of their golden (or not so golden) moments.

Snacks are always a must and therefore will be provided!