KDPI Archives

February 2015

KDPI@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Baylie Cheslock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Baylie Cheslock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2015 16:21:01 -0500
Hello Everyone!!

We will be having a meeting on Thursday, February 26th in HRN 304 at 7:00!  At this meeting we will have a student teacher panel.  You will get to hear from some of our members who student taught last semester.  The panel will inform you about their experiences.  You will also have a chance to ask them questions.  Whether you are student teaching this semester, next year, or years from now, this will help you learn a little more about student teaching. I hope to see you all there!

Also, please keep in mind that you need to have all your points by the end of April.  As you are earning points, please make sure you are submitting them to the google form . If you have questions about points or want to know how many you have, please contact Jessica Ritenbaugh ([log in to unmask]).

Points Google Form: https://docs.google.com/a/miamioh.edu/forms/d/1_wHRz5gM4qnWxBkhR59Z_-gU3ncifI18vRKwBGfoQNs/viewform?c=0&w=1

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Baylie Cheslock
Miami University | Early Childhood Education
Kappa Delta Pi | President