KDPI Archives

November 2014

KDPI@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Baylie Cheslock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Baylie Cheslock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2014 20:59:37 -0500
Hi Everyone!

This is just a reminder that we will be having a meeting TOMORROW in MCG 322 at 7:00!!!

Also, I will be extending the due date for the Fall in Love with Reading Book Drive.  You can bring books to the meeting tomorrow, or you can turn them into MCG 401 by NOVEMBER 10th!!  Remember, 1-5 books is 1 POINT and 5 or more books is 2 POINTS.  When you turn in your books, please put them in a plastic bag with your name written on the bag with a permanent marker.  Please do NOT use post-it notes!

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Also, meetings mandatory and you will receive one point for coming.  However, I understand that things come up.  If you are unable to come to the meeting, you do not need to email me.  Points will be given to those who come to the meeting.

I hope to see you all at the meeting tomorrow! :)

Thanks,
Baylie Cheslock
Miami University | Early Childhood Education
Kappa Delta Pi | President