LSHAPE Archives

April 2007

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Whitehead <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ LSHAPE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2007 19:03:26 +0200
CDPN Acquires GPS And Wireless Transportation Development Company!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN, through its subsidiary "Supremacy Intl", acquired all outstanding
shares in General Link Information Systems. General manages, serves and
operates the only GPS vehicle monitoring and management system in China,
and provides a wide range of mobile applications for the transport
industry. This is HOT! It's already taking off, volume jumped through
the roof Friday! Read the release and get in on CDPN first thing Monday.

you are an art FORCE! A lady-in-waiting is checking all the fuss through
a hole in the fence. Dear Asbjorn Thank you for making me your official
NY fan club! I often get messages that are not that flattering.
Dear Asbjorn Thank you for making me your official NY fan club! All of
the artists participating in the Awards go through a two step selection
process. com Exciting things are happening at ArtandDesignOnline. We
feel that you believe in your commitment as an artist. We are dedicated
to helping Artists pursue their passion.
Not only does your work encourage others with its energy, beauty and
aesthetic sensibility, but your writing is wonderful! "trinity I" "pray"
"thanks" Nothing more. Michael Jason, Manhattan Arts International:
"Congratulations on your beautiful work.
Knowing that the images exist somewhere as objects of that dimension is
far different than looking at images stored in some computer, regardless
of how they were created. Made by Asbjorn Lonvig - as usual. World of
Art magazine is a graphic creation itself and source of information. you
are an ART FORCE! I often get messages that are not that flattering. We
are dedicated to helping Artists pursue their passion.
However, we sure understand the great marketing opportunity and sing
along in the choir of enthusiasts.
com is proud to be the bridge that brings the two together, while
maintaining their unique qualities.
Danes are fed up with 2005 and Hans Christian Andersen.
Difficulty Logging In? Our members are in control of their contacts,
exposure, sales and commissions. 2005 has until this day - 13 June 2005
- not been "a huge cultural year devoted to Andersen, both in Denmark
and worldwide". One of those are the Hans Christian Andersen Festival
Plays in the Village of Funen in Odense.
"Completely Excellent", Chairman of the Hans Christian Andersen Festival
Plays, Jorn Erik Schreiner said about the 2006 logo. com, Wal-Mart,
Ecampus, Textbook, Blackwell in USA, Canada, France, Germany, Great
Britain, Australia, Japan and many others.
Dear Asbjorn Lonvig,    The Staff at ARTROM Gallery has met to view your
images.