MGTDEV-L Archives

October 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 08:27:05 -500
Welcome, Alex. Although most of us are probably flattered by your request for
"words of wisdom," I usually don't spout them daily at 4:00 P.M. or so, no
matter what the occasion. So, for some initial words of wisdom, I would like
to suggest that you ask some questions for which you would like advice and
then see what happens. If you have a specific question and would like some
free advice, you will find that folks here will be more than willing to share
with you.

None of us has "the" answer, but all of us can help you find "your" answer.
Wishing you the best,

Gil Coon