MGTDEV-L Archives

April 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"H. H. Robinson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 1996 13:02:00 EST
(The following message has been sent to HRNET, MGTDEV-L, TRDEV-L and HRD-L.)

Fellow Netters,

In February, I post a query re. mgmt training suppliers for my company.
First of allm, I would like to thank those who reponded to my query.  I
received close to 70 responses and apologize for not being able to respond
to all of you.  (I posted a message explaining this in March.)

Anyway, after reviewing numeours company brochures, meeting with many
prospective suppliers (I was impressed by the quality of people/companies
on the Net, but I was disappointed to learn that most of you are quite far
away from us, which is not cost-effective for us.), we decided to work with
a supplier spport training department of one of our client organizations.
They provide training to their suppliers.  They are very cost-effective and
I myself participated in one of their training programs, which was well
done.  I made an arrangement with them to do on-site training here
utilizing their service.

They may not be able to meet all our training needs, so I may contact some
of you for help.

If any of you are interested in the responses I received, please let me
know; I can forward them (individula posts) to you directly (not in a
summary form).

Thank you again for the help.

Hannah Robinson