MGTDEV-L Archives

October 1994

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Richard Narramore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 1994 15:52:06 -0700
I believe Productivity Press, located in Portland, OR has published some books
and hosts a conference on the topic of TPM.Sorry I* don't have their number, but
 you can call information in Portland. I just spoke at the ASTD Technical
 Training Conference last month with the manager of Du Pont's TPM program, so
 you
might be able to get some information through Du Pont, though again, I don't
I don't know exactly how. This  fellow's name is Douglas Martin, and is in South
Carolina at 803 425-2672. He probably wouldn't mind answering a few questions.

-Richard Narramore
Business and Training Book Editor
McGraw-Hill