MGTDEV-L Archives

April 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rosemary D'Arcy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 13:29:59 EST
We are exploring the possibility of offering a program which
integrates the liberal arts and business theory and practice. It
would be along the lines of the concept used in the Aspen Institute
programs, and/or a program Dartmouth has had called the Humanities
Institute.
Does anyone have or know about a successful program which works along
these lines? I would be happy to let anyone interested know what I
find out.
Sorry if this cross posting causes you to receive more than once.
Happy Spring!!

"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets,not in the shouts of plaudits
from the throng, but in ourselves are triumphs or defeat." Longfellow
Rosemary V. D'Arcy
Director, The Center for Management Development
College of Business
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID 83725