MGTDEV-L Archives

April 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lisa Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 14:19:36 -0500
Bric, I just wanted to thank you for deciding to screen the messages.  Given
how things have developed recently I think you would have lost subscribers
if you didn't take this step.  Thanks again.  Lisa.At 09:22 AM 4/16/96 EST,