MGTDEV-L Archives

October 1994

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robert Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 1994 14:00:11 -0500
I've just had a request for a program on Global Multicultural Management
Skills to be run in the Far East.  Does anyone have suggestions for an
instructor on this topic?

My guess is we're looking more for someone who can address the topic of
managing a multicultural/multinational workforce than your typical
diversity training.

If you have suggestions for a good presenter with international
experience, I'd appreciate the tip.

Thanks.

Bob Gardner ([log in to unmask])
Southern Methodist University - Cox School of Business